Tuesday, April 10, 2007

So yesterday...

Yesterday is the day I decided to start this blog. I knew it was meant to be when I went to my friend's apartment to go watch some cable TV (something I do not have). I was getting doubts at first because before going up to her apartment I got STUCK in her elevator with a chinese food delivery man. I was trying to crack jokes with him like..."oh hay if we get stuck in here for a long time at least we have food" he just kept looking at me and nodding. Then I was raising my cell phone to the sky then around the sides of the elevator to find service so I could send my friend a text message to let her know that I'm stuck, and I’m sure this man is thinking he’s going to die in an elevator with some crazy chick. Then I rang the alarm and the FIRE DEPARTMENT came with a truck with sirens and flashing lights (a bit dramatic don't you think?) and jaws of life-ed us outta that death trap, then I took pics of the sexy firefighters and decided to take the STAIRS! At the very moment I walked into the apartment I was greeted with her dog and the lesbian cat and COUNT IN FIVES ON THE TEEE VEEE!! I almost wet myself because not only was I seeing this video for the first time on a big screen and not like all choppy on youtube, it was from a subterranean that she had TIVOed! This means we could rewind, and rewind, and rewind and watch it over and over at our own leisure. This video is great for so many reasons, those little people in the corners signing the words (at least I think thats what they are doing, I'm no expert at sign language, they could be signing "this video sucks" for all I know, but anyway) and all the boys in their little TIGHT pants, and the foil on the walls, and the fucking lyrics are genius. Anyway, welcome to my blog!

No comments: